So, I did sorta steal this from JP, but I edited it a bit. Enjoy. If you’re reading this, you’re tagged. Go put theses questions on your blog with your answers filled in.
- I am closest to God when. . .I am in a quiet place with my Bible, a pen, and my journal. I love that. OR, when I’m just super upset and chose to turn to Him. That intimacy is so nice
- I am most at peace when. . .I don’t have a to-do list.
- I am happiest when. . .I feel loved.
- I am full of joy. . .as I write.
- I am most saddened when. . .There is pain in other’s eyes and 1) they won’t tell me what it is or 2) I can’t help them. I’m also saddened when promises are broken
- I am silliest when. . .I am with my closest friends in a comfy environment
- I am most content when. . .I am filled with God.
- I am most playful when. . .I feel like a little child again.
- I am most aggitated when. . .Someone does not do what they told me they would do. Or, when I am blamed for something I did not do.
- I am most angry when. . .people are hypocrites. I Know, I am the biggest of them all.
- I am most fearful when. . .turning in a big assignment or taking a big test.
- I am most nervous when. . .I am running late.
- I am the most fun when. . .I have gotten lots of sleep
- I am most grumpy when. . .I haven’t eaten.
- I am most beautiful when. . . I take time to get ready.