Update! January 12, 2010

Filed under: Uncategorized — beyondtheoutside @ 7:35 PM

Update: I’ve been in school for the past two weeks. It’s been going so well and my Christian teacher, Carl Fruendel, is really awesome. It is a three and half  hour class, so yes it gets boring at time, but it’s good! I have my first of the three speeches due tomorrow. So, that should be interesting. I’ts about how to make a greeting card! Speaking of cards and things, Christina finally got her Christmas gift, but hasn’t yet received this card, signed by 23 people!

Take a look:

I can’t wait for her to get that! I also sent a letter Megan had made for Christina 🙂 I know she will LOVE it!

She sent me pictures from China and Christmas, so that was exciting. I miss her terribly.

I have been feeling-grown up lately. So that’s cool-I guess.

Caregroup is starting back up soon, and that’s exciting too. I’m slightly excited about this semester of small group. I finally set up a time when me and my accountability partner. That’s good, something I’ve been meaning to do.

I’ve been babysitting a lot and that’s exciting. It helps me have a tiny bit of spending money and be able to afford gas, lol.

The biggest thing right now is my summer choice. I have basically until a week from tomorrow (next Wednesday) to decide about my summer. I could go to China for two weeks or I could work at Beachmont again. Both are good choices and and I know both would be life changing. I’m excited about what to choose, but so incredibly torn. I ask you to join in prayer with me about this. I want to do God’s will. I know both will bring glory to God and I know that both are ministries, which makes it so hard! So, it’s just hard. I also want to make sure I go or stay for the right reasons. I could go because Christina is there. My friend JP is also going to be there all summer, and I know I will miss her too. I don’t want to go for those reasons. I know it would be hard if I stay but my friends got to see the two of them. I don’t want to go because of that either. However, if I do decide to go, I know that I will have to find a different job. It will also be hard for Beachmont to find someone to fill my place. I don’t want to go because it would be easier money and planning wise. So anyway, it’s just SO hard. I don’t know what to do and everyone seems to have different ideas of what they think is right and stuff. So yeah. I ask you to join me in praying that God would give me a peace about which choice I should do and everything. Thank you! I wish I had the faith to “lay out wool” like they did in Judges 6. Hopefully, I will be able to make a choice, be confident about it, and know that God will use me no matter what. The good thing about this is that it’s kind of a win-win situation, but it is kind of a win-win-lose, lol. So please pray 🙂

That’s my life for now!

Oh, and I went to New York but I don’t feel like posting pictures, sorry, haha.


2 Responses to “Update!”

  1. Lizzy Says:

    hey girlie ~ luke & i will definitely be praying that the Lord makes His purposes for you clear. He is such a faithful, loving Father who cares so deeply for his children. He will open one door, and close the other. Continue to wait upon Him and rest in the fact that others who love you are doing the same. love you!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s